Paris, May 9, 2018—Audirvana, maker Audirvana Plus, the reference hi-fi audio player initially made for Mac users, announced today the launch of its Windows 10 version for the pleasure of PC owners. Highly anticipated, this new software with a totally redesigned user interface is set to take Audirvana Plus to an even wider audience.
Created by Damien Plisson and acclaimed by users and audio specialists around the world, Audirvana Plus has quickly been recognized as market’s reference player, enabling music lovers who have a Mac to replace iTunes and dramatically improve the sound quality of their music library.
“As a music lover who’s always looking for the best sound quality, I am very happy to present this new product, Audirvana Plus for Windows 10, which allows PC owners to enjoy their music with the sound quality they dreamed of, ” said Plisson.
How does Audirvana Plus improve sound quality?
Audirvana Plus acts on two levels to turn the computer into a high-end hi-fi player:
- It significantly reduces the audio signal path and removes all noise and other electromagnetic interferences to deliver pure sound
- It performs the necessary digital processing before conversion to analog, employing very high-quality algorithms, far superior to those used in digital-to-analog converter (DAC) chips to deliver perfect audio fidelity
New Features of Audirvana Plus for Windows 10
Audirvana Plus for Windows 10 has the same benefits as Audirvana Plus 3.2 for Mac, while offering PC users a new, and wonderfully intuitive and fluid interface. Audirvana Plus for Windows 10 also offers the latest developments, such as:
- New “View by Artists” in addition to those by Tracks, Albums
- Direct selection of the audio device on the main Interface
- Redesigned search engine
- New mini-player
Other Features of Audirvana Plus for Windows 10
In addition to these latest innovations, Audirvana integrates the existing benefits of Audirvana Plus for Mac into Audirvana Plus for Windows 10, including:
- Playback of all the popular audio formats, including Hi-Res audio files such as FLAC, WAV, AIFF, DSD, and the new MQA format
- Integration of Qobuz and Tidal HiFi Streaming Services
- Remote control with the A+ Remote app
- Compatibility with network players that properly use the UPnP/DLNA standard
With the new Windows 10 version of Audirvana Plus, Audirvana is responding to public demand and the growth of the digital audio market, as well as the strong growth of streaming services, by offering products specially developed for music lovers.
At the High End Show in Munich, Audirvana will present Audirvana Plus for Windows 10 as a World Premiere with our Selected Hi-Fi Partners:
- Pioneer and Onkyo Group Booth (A 4.1, E118/E119 )
Audirvana Plus for Windows 10:
- Available in June 2018
- 15-day free trial version
- Approximate public price: $74 USD/ 64€ excluding VAT
Founded in 2011, Audirvana is a French company created by Damien Plisson, a well-known developer acknowledged as an expert in the audiophile community. Since its launch in 2011, Audirvana Plus for Mac has become the reference hi-fi software player for audiophiles around the world. Its sound quality and reliability have won over sound engineers, who use it in the recording studio as well as in live concerts. Audirvana has received many awards, such as the “Audio Excellence Award 2016” from the Japanese magazine Audio Accessory and the “Exceptional Product – 5 Stars Award” from iCreate magazine in September 2017.
More information at audirvana.com