- Scott Walker Audio – Synergistic Research demo room with ELAC AF-61
- Melton Audio
- MBL on the main floor boardroom
- Tweak Studio
- PranaFidelity, Merrill-Williams, Helius Designs, Gryphon, Furutech, Artesania
I enjoyed this combination of components more than the one I heard at AXPONA 2018 (which sounded great). A simple yet explosively dynamic and natural sound – without an insane price tag.
Jazz Variants – O-Zone Percussion Group is a popular test track at the shows. For this recording, I’ve never heard such percussive snap, shine, and impact from such a small speaker. A rhythmically full and realistically dense presentation with depth, shape, and convincing decay and coherence. Instruments had a visible formation of body and personality that’s difficult for most systems to impart onto the soul.
Congratulations to owner and designer Steven Norber and his lovely wife Kelly. Also, thanks for the chocolates 😉
- Merrill-Williams R.E.A.L. 101.3 turntable ($7,995)
- Helius Designs Omega tonearm ($3,695)
- Gryphon Audio Scorpio S ($8,999)
- PranaFidelity purna/ca (starts at $5,950)
- PranaFidelity purna/ma ($8,950)
- PranaFidelity Bhava ($4,950). Stands ($698)
- Cables & Power (Elite A/V Distribution)
- Furutech DPS-4 XLR, speaker cables, and AC power cables.
- Furutech NCF Booster ($350)
- Furutech e-TP309 NCF Power Distributor ($3,499)