We just finished wrapping up day one at the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest 2018. There have been plenty of good rooms so far. We wanted to share some of our quick impressions. We’ll have a full report in the upcoming days.
About The Author
Mr. Audio Bacon himself. An open-minded electrical engineer and software developer by trade. I have an obsession with the enjoyment of all things media - specifically in the realm of music and film. So much heart and soul (and money) go into the creation of this artistry. My aim is to find out which products get me closer to what the musicians and directors intended.
June 2, 2018
April 11, 2018
June 5, 2018
November 6, 2018
Latest YouTube Videos
- The Audiophile’s Short List – The Best Digital Coaxial Cables on
- SOtM iSO-CAT6 Special Edition: The Flavors of Audiophile Ethernet on
- RMAF 2018 – Innuos Statement vs. ZENith Mk.3 Music Servers on
- Sablon Audio Panatela Reserva – Digital Elegance on
- SOtM sCLK-OCX10 – A High Purity, 10 MHz Master Clock Generator on